Monday, July 10, 2017

TANGLED PODS and DANGLED PODS 9" x 12" Stencils



I created today's artworks with Tangled Pods stencil (9" x 12") on stretched canvas.  In making most of them, I followed directions given by Pat Dews in her DVD Designing Great Starts with Texture and Form.




Using the same stencil -- and sometimes adding the opposite-image stencil Dangled Pods -- I've created other artworks, including:




The above collage was not made with the same technique as the other pieces shown here today.  It was made with Gelli Plate prints.





The last artwork here, shown directly above, is one of three similar pieces (all made with these two 9" x 12" stencils) that hung for a month in the gallery at my local guild, before being chosen to hang as one of our off-site locations.  In this case, it was Central Jersey Blood Center.   Having been a donor there myself, I know it's nice to have distractions of artwork to enjoy during the process.

Thanks for visiting today!

To see my full line of stencils, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment