Sunday, August 13, 2017

Gelli Arts Artist Marsha Valk Used CLUSTERED LEAVES Stencil among Others to Make Gorgeous Flowers


Some years ago, in Newark, NJ, I had the pleasure of taking a class given by Joan Bess.   This talented and generous artist went on to co-found Gelli Arts.  The rest is history! 

A subscriber to the Gelli Arts blog, I was delighted to see this post --

-- because, among the many pretty stencils used in this demo, artist Marsha Valk chose to include my 9" x 12" stencil Clustered Leaves.  You can see the backside of this print in the photo below.




My Clustered Leaves stencil looks like this in its entirety --




-- and it can be easily customized by cutting off its rectangular border.  Several artists, including myself, have done this and have been happy with the results.

To see all my stencils, please visit here.

To follow this blog by email, please check out this option in the upper right sidebar.

Thanks for coming to see my blog today!



No comments:

Post a Comment