Tuesday, May 1, 2018

More Flowers for Mikki!


Mikki's Flowers -- both Mask and Stencil -- were used in making the prints showing up here today.

Today's first print had started as a print made with the 9" x 12" Mimosa Stencil.  Over that, I used Mikki's Flowers Mask (6" x 6") with red acrylic paint.





 Likewise, the art sample below had begun as a print made with a 9" x 12" stencil -- this time, Twinship.  Again, Mikki's Flowers Mask volunteered to create a top layer of imagery; here, blue paint was used.





The print below was made on paper previously layered with several coats of paint.  This time, Mikki's Flowers Mask was used a little crookedly!  I wasn't looking at the bottom of the mask when I used it!  





 Another paper previously layered with acrylic paints came handy when I made the print below, switching to Mikki's Flowers Stencil (6" x 6".)





 Today's last art sample became the cover on a green greeting card.  Again, I used Mikki's Flowers Stencil in making the print with pale lavender on light blue background. 




Other stencils used in making the above prints --

Mimosa Stencil (9" x 12") ...





... and another 9" x 12" stencil, Twinship ...





My sincere thanks for your visit to my blog today!  

To see the pages of my StencilGirl stencils, please check here.


No comments:

Post a Comment